Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Moor Park (1958) Limited was held on 5 April 2017.
- 1. The minutes of the meeting of 6 April 2016 were approved.
- 2. The Report & Accounts for the year ended 30 September 2016 were presented, reported on and
- 3. The auditors, Leftley Rowe & Co, were approved for the financial year 2017-18.
- 4. The Ordinary Resolution, ‘That pursuant to Article 34a of the Articles of Association of the Company, each Member’s
- contributuion be increased to £8.95 per foot of frontage with effect from 1 October 2017′ was approved’.
- 5. Mr Gordon Mizner, Mr Alan Jamieson and Mr Peter Scholl were re-elected as Directors of the Company.
- 6. Mr Devender Arora, Mr Shafiq Parwaz and Dr S. Goolamali were elected as Directors of the Company.
Questions and Answers
Following the formal business of the meeting, there was a Question and Answer session relating to the current administration of the Estate. Concerns were expressed on traffic, security, parking, road resurfacing, barriers, surface water problems, tree preservation and replacement and other topics.
A full list of the questions and the Directors’ responses together with the minutes of the AGM are published in the newsletter, Moor Park Life, edition 6, May 2017.
updated April 18 2017