The Annual General Meeting of Moor Park (1958) Limited was held on 11 April 2018.
- The minutes of the meeting of 5 April 2017 were approved.
- The Report and Accounts for the year ending 30 September 2017 were presented, reported on and approved.
- The auditors, Leftley Rowe and Co, were approved for the financial year 2018-2019.
- Mr Surinder Mongia, Mr Andrew Turner and Mr Ravinder Walia were re-elected as Directors of the Company.
- Mr Jay Soneji was elected as a Director of the Company.
Questions and Answers
Following the formal business of the meeting, there was a Questions and Answer session relating to the current administration of the Estate. Concerns were expressed on parking, security, footpaths, the resurfacing of roads, building developments and delays and other topics.
A full list of the Questions and Answers, together with the Directors’ responses and the minutes of the AGM were published in the newsletter, Moor Park Life, edition 8, May 2018.
updated August 15 2018